Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year's Resolution


Happy New Year Yummies!
First of all I want to apologize for the long hiatus. Finals and live kept me pretty busy. Plus I was and still am working out the kinks of this blogging/ I'm pretty new to this. Well anyhoo. My New Years Resolution is to keep up as best as possible with the posts. And I expect you to hold me to it! 
Now that 2013 is here and the Mayans were wrong about our demise. The resolutions are most likely rolling in. Many people make an endless list that they keep up with for maybe a week or two. Most of those resolutions deal with  losing weight, eating more healthy and etc. Well guess what? WE WILL NOT BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE!!! We are going to do what we set out to accomplish and here is how….
Resolutions like goals should be SMART: 
Specific Measurable Attainable Realistic Timely. 
I’m not going to go into details on this SMART method. But if you want more on it you can go here : http://topachievement.com/smart.html. ( No this is not an endorsement.) LoL 
I say instead of tackling so many things take baby steps. Change small things at a time until they become a habit. For example my top three goals/resolutions would be 1. Increase my calcium and iron intake, 2.Decrease the amount of sugary drinks I consume 3. Explore different types of food and cuisine. 
After you set up your resolutions you should write it down and post it everywhere and tell everyone! Your family your friends  facebook, twitter. Everyone. That way you have people holding you accountable and you might find someone who’s goals are just like yours. 
So Now that the New Year is here what are your Resolutions and how to you plan on keeping/accomplishing them?
Post them in the comment area or tweet them to me  @YumNutrition or email me at YumNutrition@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment