Saturday, October 13, 2012

Under Construction.....

Hello Yummies!!
I know it has been a ridiculously long while since I've put up a post or updated the blog. Don't worry I did not forget about you all. I've just been doing research and trying to figure out exactly what direction I want to take this blog to. So here it is...

I will most likely be putting up a post at least once a week. These posts can range from a variety of things. It can be my take on a nutrition and wellness topic, or a recipe, or a how to do, or a video.

So once I finalize everything I will be back!!!
Until then Yummies enjoy la vie!!

3 comments:

  1. It's good to see someone posting a block about being nutritionally sound, this is something thatis rarely seen. I think it would be pretty cool if you post a video on you making "easy to make nutritious snacks" What's your view on greek yogurt ( ie: Chobani). Are they nutricious?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment. I'm debating on which provider to use for my blog. Right now I'm on tumblr at yumnutrition.tumblr.com as per the greek yougurt question. I will make that my next post comment and answer your question there.
    Once again thank you so much for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Video blogs on YouTube would def reach out to many. Why not start there?

    ReplyDelete