Friday, April 8, 2011

Where to start???

So many things I can do with this blog I don't know where in the world to start!!! I'll start with ME!!! LoL
Some of the many directions I might go with this blog is nutrition education, like letting you know what certain diseases and conditions are. I definitely want to do some recipes. I'm thinking about tips on how to shop and create menus. I'm really interested in women's health, since I am in fact a woman. I have iron deficiency anemia and I think i can gain a couple of pounds. So I might this blog out with my quest to get healthy weight gain and maintaining my iron levels with out iron supplements or multivitamins. Sometimes natural is better. So anyways. You'll hear back from me next week.
 ~ YumNutrition......Why? Because Nutrition Can Be Yummy Too!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment